Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Total Exam Length = 2 hours 15 min.
Section I (50% of total grade)
90 minutes multiple-choice
Part A — Listening: 30–35 questions; 20 minutes
- Identify the appropriate continuation of a conversation (10–15 questions; 10 minutes; 10% of exam grade)
- Answer questions about different types of listening stimuli (15–20 questions; 10 minutes; 15% of exam grade)
Part B — Reading: 35–40 questions; 60 minutes (25% of exam score)
- Answer questions about different types of reading texts.
Section II (50% of total grade)
45-minute free response
Part A — Writing:
- Narrate a story suggested by a series of pictures (15 minutes; 15% of exam grade
- Read and answer an email message (15 minutes; 10% of exam grade)
Part B — Speaking:
- Respond to a series of thematically linked questions as part of a simulated conversation (4 minutes; 10% of exam grade)
- Deliver a presentation on a given aspect of Chinese culture (7 minutes; 15% of exam grade)
Exam Date 2017